• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Come on really!!!

Capt

61691328-AFD2-46BB-A189-0DE48B86AA18.jpeg

Come on £269.99………really:oops::oops:

ausreenactor

Youre just upset that you want be able to pay for a high-quality reproduction shirt! ;)

I have the £80 1st Mar Div shirt. Love it...

ausreenactor

I am not jumping on the bash ELC band wagon, but must say I see original WWII shirts in good shape and decent sizes go unsold on ebay for under $60 all the time.
In the slighter sizes. Have had a neatly folded Sigmund Eisner 15 1/2 x 33 OD Shirt, with cutter tags, in a sealed bag for 20 years.. Would want more than $60 for that.

MauldinFan

I see original WWII shirts in good shape and decent sizes go unsold on ebay for under $60 all the time.
Notice the sizes available for these reproductions. You'd pay much more than their price for an original as large as their larger sizes...

Chandler

And here I am gnashing my teeth over wanting to spend $90. :D

ZuZu

If there was a good square-shoulder copy of the thick cotton oficer's tropical shirt in my size- I'd get it. They're very useful as actual shirts and you can wear them untucked as a kind of safari shirt. I actually buy Hard Yakka cotton shirts from Australia for this. They don't have epaulets but they look like the Steve Irwin shirt untucked.

Members online

Latest posts