• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cloth camo jacket H&M sought

Peter Graham

I would imagine that whoever paid £300 for that one would not be too amused to find out where it originated from. Note the sellers reason for the label being removed. Pure deception. However the zipper is a dead giveaway that it's not a military jacket. Buyers beware !

Silver Surfer

want some bang for the buck? pick up an original belgian 1950s [belgian congo] smock. they can still be had at very reasonable prices, and they are made like brick shithouses, and somewhat water resistant as they are cotton canvas duck. the ones from the 50s have the "brush stroke" pattern, similar to the uk 40s-50s smocks. also, they have full length zippers. super practical, with lotsa pockets for stowing gear.

Peter Graham

I picked one of those up in Normandy last year but I sold it on eBay last week for what I paid for it. £25. It was too big. I'd like another one in a smaller size.

asiamiles

Peter Graham said:
I would imagine that whoever paid £300 for that one would not be too amused to find out where it originated from. Note the sellers reason for the label being removed. Pure deception. However the zipper is a dead giveaway that it's not a military jacket. Buyers beware !
I wonder how much it retailed for? It actually looks to be a surprisingly nice jacket from the pics, but whether it's as good in the flesh...

We don't know for sure if the seller is being deceitful or he received it in that condition, but if he's a militaria collector one would have thought he'd have done his homework, though you could say the same of the bidders.