• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas gifts

bazzer

The other book I received was the excellent Yankee air pirates 1st book
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Baz

Dimitry M

when i graduate im going to wear my jacket on stage over my gown. I love it! It's gona look weird af but idc lol

B-Man2

I am currently choosing gifts for my family and friends, so I decided to see what people received as a gift. I would like to consult with you. A friend of mine works for www.giftsforcouple.com and he makes custom bracelets to order. I think I can order or try to make myself a leather bracelet for my boyfriend or order from a professional. What do you think will be better? I love paired bracelets, but maybe it's not really fashionable anymore. Don't you think so? Or maybe you have a better idea for a gift to a loved one? I'm also thinking about painting a picture myself or ordering a portrait from a master? Which would be better bracelets or a picture?
43241998-1CCD-4D22-95C7-BEA235E77683.gif

Dubpynchon

I am currently choosing gifts for my family and friends, so I decided to see what people received as a gift. I would like to consult with you. A friend of mine works for www.giftsforcouple.com and he makes custom bracelets to order. I think I can order or try to make myself a leather bracelet for my boyfriend or order from a professional. What do you think will be better? I love paired bracelets, but maybe it's not really fashionable anymore. Don't you think so? Or maybe you have a better idea for a gift to a loved one? I'm also thinking about painting a picture myself or ordering a portrait from a master? Which would be better bracelets or a picture?
A portrait from a master! A portrait from a master! Gets my vote!