• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlton Hestons basement

Clark J

Here's a shot of CHs fun room!!!!!!
ATT00003.jpg

dujardin

wowwwwwwwwwww,

sorry for the bad word but what a fucking great collection.

if only i was a rich man ........................

really impressive collection, and every weapon seem to be in order to fire, i hope for him it's so.
it's a part of the ''American Dream'' i'm looking on.

byeeeeeeeeee marcel

A

Anonymous

AWESOME, LOOKS LIKE MORE TO THAT ROOM THATS NOT IN THE PICTURE.

Swing

dujardin said:
wowwwwwwwwwww,

sorry for the bad word but what a f*cking great collection.

if only i was a rich man ........................

No kidding! There's a lot of money sitting in that photo. Those BAR's hanging along the ceiling are probably worth $20,000 a piece. The only thing in that room that I see that's not Class III (Class III firearms are full auto, meaning you have to jump through hoops to get them, and are very expensive) are the flame throwers.

Reminds me of when I bought my trap gun at Joel Etchen Guns in Ligonier, PA.... his show room was a vault, and while there wasn't a huge number of guns in there, he had hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in his inventory. I remember looking at a row of seven or eight Ljutic shotguns and thinking "geeze, there's over $50,000 right there!". He had a Beretta side by side in the vault, that was in a glass case. I looked that the tag and saw it was $12,000. Didn't bother looking at the other guns in the case.

Wouldn't be suprised if Heston's collection either gets put into the NRA's museum, or auctioned to raise money for the NRA.

~Swing

Weasel_Loader

I'll have to do some research, but I don't think that's Heston's collection. I thought I remember seeing that in an article somewhere. Something about it belonging to a longtime collector that recently passed (not Heston). I'll see if I can find it. ;)

A

Anonymous

It's the collection of Bruce Stern. Nothing to do with Heston. Here's an alternate view:

ATT003394.jpg

dujardin

many thanks for detailled infos.

still a fucking great collection.
splendid, amazing, incredible? aso aso aso...

byeeeeeeeeeee marcel