• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Character building stuff

Micawber

New to me Aero 42-15142 gets its baptism. The previous owner, who purchased it new, only wore this a few times. Sorry, not a Rolex in sight, just a bit of mud

I really must loose the belly...

IMG_20181207_093315833~2.jpg
IMG_20181207_093818493.jpg

Smithy

This is a lesson for all those that have repros and carefully lie them on the floor, smoothing out creases, who suffer palpitations if they think they see the slightest scratch or discolouration, who worry about them getting sunlight on them, who inspect stitching with magnifying glasses to see if any stitching might be starting to wear or if a knit might be starting to pull, who won't wear them to the pub because they might get beer on them, who turn around and run back inside to change jackets because a slight drizzle has started, etc, etc, etc.

Take a leaf out of Micawber's book and just wear the bloody things. Don't baby them, wear them, and they'll look the better for it. It's just a piece of clothing not a f#%&ing Fabergé egg.

B-Man2

This is a lesson for all those that have repros and carefully lie them on the floor, smoothing out creases, who suffer palpitations if they think they see the slightest scratch or discolouration, who worry about them getting sunlight on them, who inspect stitching with magnifying glasses to see if any stitching might be starting to wear or if a knit might be starting to pull, who won't wear them to the pub because they might get beer on them, who turn around and run back inside to change jackets because a slight drizzle has started, etc, etc, etc.

Take a leaf out of Micawber's book and just wear the bloody things. Don't baby them, wear them, and they'll look the better for it. It's just a piece of clothing not a f#%&ing Fabergé egg.

LOL
Yes!!!
He’s back !!
Good one Tim!

zoomer

I dropped 30lbs this summer purely on changing what i ate and drank. Every little helps. And i've not felt this good in years.
The feeling good comes only after seeing results. Getting to those results is pure trial by ordeal. An hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute grind of deprivation that will wear your nerves down to bloody nubs. And if you're insulin dependent, as I am, constant hypoglycemic attacks, which you get nothing but chalky tablets and maybe some apple juice to combat.

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

First statement is correct. Rest is bullshit or simply that your experience does not match mine.
Lookup Keto diet and diabetes reversal ....
I'd say more but i've given up contributing to this forum other than to friends in pm's

Last edited:

Micawber

First statement is correct. Rest is bullshit or simply that your experience does not match mine.
Lookup Keto diet and diabetes reversal ....
I'd say more but i've given up contributing to this forum other than to friends in pm's

Oh dear. Hope I have not contributed to that decision. Pax.