• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catch-22 ELC Yo Yo actor jackets up for auction

Brettafett

Hahaha... Why didn't you say right away! Thats good call. Solved. No more sleepless nights.
Those PH jackets have come along way since Pearl Harbour! Actually look pretty good now (besides those crazy collar wings)....

ausreenactor

Sorry for the delay in replying but I already knew the answer to Yo Yo's jacket months ago. I thought you guys would have known or eventually figure it out.
The answer is the actor Christopher Abbott on screen jacket is an ELC "Pearl Harbor" jacket. Some folks misses the fact that this is also an ELC house jacket but it is concieved by Eastman and does not follow an original contract that why it has an Eastman label as do all their house jackets.

Rob from ELC congratulated me for discovering this.

https://www.eastmanleather.com/type-eastman-pearl-harbor-p-183.html

Nice work mate!

Grant

Ties sent me this rad incised 488th BS patch that's going on my Yoyo jacket!

Ties1.jpg
Ties2.jpg

Grant

What is the exact colour name and model of this jacket? :) that kind of jacket i have been looking for to buy. Looks amazing!!

It’s an older Eastman house jacket I bought second hand about four years ago. It started out as a seal brown but has faded to a beautiful lighter color from heavy wear and exposure to sun and rain. Oh, yeah, it has a Crown zip.

Last edited: