• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Care advice on a 1930s woman’s leather jacket

MikeyB-17

I would guess they’re more decorative than practical. Anything with any bulk would ruin the line. Probably not for your Zippo!

Nnatalie

PLEASE don't touch it, Natalie
Unique design, says 1930s to me by the panelling, lots of inovative design took place in that decade to use up every bit of leather. depression and all that...........
The label and close up of the zipper will provide the best evidence
I'm sure the girls working on our lady's jacket deigns will be interested in seeing this
No plans to do anything to it! Want to keep it as nice as possible! Yeah, it looks very classic 1930s—I’ve seen similar ones in Sears catalogues from the mid-late 30s, only they were made of faux-suede. I have a loose page from a Montgomery Ward catalogue from the era too, that has a wool jacket in a similar style. I should scan and post it when I get back from my in-laws’ after the holidays.