• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPT. BRETT E CROZIER

Grant

The commander of the aircraft carrier, USS Theodore Roosevelt who was removed from command for disclosing COVID-19 was making sailors on his ship sick is seen here in 2019 wearing a nice looking G-1.

05virus-briefing-captain-superJumbo.jpg

Cocker

Such a disgrace, what they did to him! The guy's worrying about his crew, pulling the alarm bell, asking for help and seeing things clearly, and he got kicked out... FFS, if you keep all these guys on the boat, things WILL go bad...

Boyo

Im no expert but I think it was the "How it was done" not that it was done... using unsecure email and or the national press to alert the world the one 11th of our carrier fleet was effectively out of commission was dangerous.. while every nation is dealing with corona virus.. I'm sure there are operators out there that could use this information against the in some way.

B-Man2

The latest news at 6:30 pm East Coast Time disclosed Captain Crozier has tested positive for the CV. Just another sad story among thousands of others currently evolving.

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Yeah, fuckn, crying shame. Just when ya need folks who are willing to maker the hard decisions, they get shit canNed. That kinda crap starts from the top down, until.........

All gets 'political' as they prepare for the 'One Star' elevation. Hopefully, the Armed Forces medical cohort can sort him out.

33-1729

salute to this guy for looking out for the sailors under his command.

unfortunately, there will always be politicians...........

Aircraft carrier commanders don’t grow on trees, so his removal is really bad news. The military has to deal with politicians all the time, but the fabricated excuse used to remove him shows how bad it is when loyalists are in charge and everything/everyone else be damned. I’m glad his crew gave him a cheering send off, seeing him as the true leader he is. We could really use more of them, especially today. He can stay at my place if he wants - even with COVID-19. You want to help somebody? Then really help them and don't pussyfoot around.

ButteMT61

Yeah, it's BS, but as we all well know, CoC - Chain of Command is important if your role is even remotely political. I'd vote for him too, but we know how much the establishment loves people who think outside the box.
As I understand it, he emailed a lot (20-22?) people rather than a step at a time. Between Mil and Gov't, you know that isn't gonna fly.

I keep hoping this event will change "us". There's still a chance, but examples like this show what we're up against...

Gort

Hello everyone!

Do you know what jacket is wearing Brett in this photograph? looks like its the same jacket as the guy on the right of the first photograph.

Brett.PNG

Pilot

Highest respect for Capt. Crozier.
Guess who is laughing ...( not being political ).
What a sad story:
Western „so called Powers“ dont need enemies anymore... The Medias and a virus will suffice.
Do we hear/read such things happening from the nowadays real super- Powers?
Intentionally or not?... Probing something bigger?...

B-Man2

Well ... The one positive thing that came out of all this was, that the Acting Secretary of the Navy who called the captain “Stupid” over the ships loud speaker, has resigned for that crap.

SuinBruin

Well ... The one positive thing that came out of all this was, that the Acting Secretary of the Navy who called the captain “Stupid” over the ships loud speaker, has resigned for that crap.

He didn't just call him stupid, he flew 16,000 miles round trip to call him stupid. What an excellent use of taxpayer money in a time of crisis!