• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't send a PM

Lately every time I try to send or reply to a PM it won't let me saying "You tried to send a private message to too many recipients." even though I'm only sending it to one recipient. WTF?

SpeednAngels

sealbeachbum said:
Lately every time I try to send or reply to a PM it won't let me saying "You tried to send a private message to too many recipients." even though I'm only sending it to one recipient. WTF?

Ok Bill lets just say I am one of your own..LOL
check six

SpeednAngels

Roger that Bill
NorthropGrumman laying off 40 each weeknd here at Tyndall TYN till
they hit 400.. lotsa good holiday cheer..lol
nice to be back..
check six!r

bfrench

Administrator
sealbeachbum said:

Hi, Bill,

Just checked tour permissions and you are set up to send PMs.

Try sending one to me - will reply tomorrow.

Bill French

Nope. Still not working. I'm still getting the same error message, "You tried to send a private message to too many recipients."

bfrench

Administrator
sealbeachbum said:

Hi, Bill,

If the PM is still not working then please leave me a message here - last time I looked at your setup was about 12:50 PM EDT

Bill French