• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian TacHel Jacket

MediumMech

Vintage thrift store pickup. A bit of an oddity, but the price was right and I like oddities! 6 pockets on the outside, 2 on the inside, plus 4 pencil slots... Great for storage, but I'm sure I'll forever be losing things in this jacket!

FrontNarrow.jpeg

Back.jpeg

Tag.jpeg

Fit.jpeg

MaydayWei

What a score! That looks in fantastic condition. Congrats from a fellow Canadian.
On a side note, you're 6 foot 2" with a 36" chest??? Holy moly!
I'm the complete opposite; a 6736 ;)
Wear it in good health! Happy Labor Day.

MikeyB-17

I’m surprised they were still using nylon in 1987, especially after the US helicopter crews’ experiences in Vietnam. Nomex had been around for years by that time. Hell of a find though, don’t think I’ve seen one like it before.

MediumMech

What a score! That looks in fantastic condition. Congrats from a fellow Canadian.
On a side note, you're 6 foot 2" with a 36" chest??? Holy moly!
I'm the complete opposite; a 6736 ;)
Wear it in good health! Happy Labor Day.
Haha, I'm actually a 38", but the 1980's gear fits pretty big! I could easily fit a nice thick sweater under the jacket as well. Hope you enjoy the holiday!