• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyont Identify this Perfecto Style Jacket?

chasd2

I picked this up and it had all the tags removed. The snaps are Scoville and the zippers are IDEAL. it has a little magnetic ball on the belt buckle. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Bombing IP

The insets in the sleeves end where the zips are, are they PVC .The buckle is wrong and the snaps have no company logo .Also the zipper pulls have round circles on the end . When a label has been removed from a jacket it is done to mislead not because it fell off through wear . In short its not a Schott jacket in my opinion .

Jeff

MikeyB-17

It's not a Schott but it's a nice jacket all the same. The leather looks very similar to a Brooks I have, but I don't know if they made any jackets of that type.

chasd2

Thanks everybody. I guess the general consensus is that it's NOT a Schott. Who else was copying them that far back?

chasd2

The insets in the sleeves end where the zips are, are they PVC .The buckle is wrong and the snaps have no company logo .Also the zipper pulls have round circles on the end . When a label has been removed from a jacket it is done to mislead not because it fell off through wear . In short its not a Schott jacket in my opinion .

Jeff
I usually see some discoloration or fading where a label has been removed. I don't see that. There is nothing plastic (PVC or otherwise) on this jacket. There is a company logo on the snaps. I'll Take another picture. I've never seen the floating metal ball on a magnetic buckle. Is that unusual? Who makes something like that?

Steve27752

I usually see some discoloration or fading where a label has been removed. I don't see that. There is nothing plastic (PVC or otherwise) on this jacket. There is a company logo on the snaps. I'll Take another picture. I've never seen the floating metal ball on a magnetic buckle. Is that unusual? Who makes something like that?

So many questions. By way of an introduction, why not post a bit about yourself here.
http://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/forums/member-bios.21/