• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone make me this patch?

Nickb123

It arrived! Thank you, @VeraVoulik. Can’t wait to sew it on! Can’t recommend Vera enough.
D43EAB0C-0D3C-4AF1-8835-AA77CD85655E.jpeg

2100FD2F-86EB-4278-B3D5-3B2FF6035C15.jpeg

B-Man2

Nick
Can I offer a suggestion ?
Try using double sided tape on the back of the patch and wearing that way for a while . If you decide later on that you want to sell the jacket, you can remove the patch and not loose money on the sale of the jacket. I’ve been wearing a jacket patched that way for the last year, and no one has ever noticed it and it works fine . The name tag is taped on as well .
A0D6FF05-8C8A-44F4-AED8-5624137D807F.png

Last edited:

Nickb123

Thanks Nick for your trust and your kind words. It will be better to sew it cause this leather is, from my point of view, too strong to be only used with double tape. Glad it suits perfectly this jacket's color ;)

It’s 100% getting sewed. :) Need to live up my Hap Arnold fantasy. Don’t care about patch devaluing resale because the jacket itself is a hot mess with its faulty zipper tape sewing.