• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone make me this patch?

Nickb123

Would love to add this one to the Werber. I know there has been some discussion as to proper colors. If any of you gents would like to give this one a go PM me! I can find the old threads discussing it.

B26300D8-0C89-4AAD-9883-31B23C4E7A43.jpeg

Nickb123

No worries, her work looks very good. Out of courosity what sqaudron is it anyway so i can see ?

I’m not entirely sure. I’m sure there’s a name or numeration out there but it looks like an informal selection of officers and others that made up the mission.

“After consulting with the Chief of the Air Corps on the 27th, Arnold altered the mix of personnel who would fly the aircraft from twenty officers and ten enlisted men to fourteen and sixteen, respectively, to permit more mechanics to accompany the flight. Another four officers and four enlisted men would support the B-10 fliers, and two other officers would serve as alternates. These officers were clearly exceptional as their later careers make clear. “