• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Can anyone give me any information about this awesome leather jacket?

tellen

Hello! I found this jacket at my local thrift store and I could not pass it up.
I have tried searching for Montana Street Wear and looked up images; but I have not found much information.
The design is so intricate; I am so curious and can't find anything about it!
thank you so much!
T

Attachments

robrinay

With respect to you as a new member I offer the following (polite) explanation for the ‘deafening silence’ so far regarding your question.
It’s a modern fashion jacket sold by a company that has apparently gone out of business perhaps as a consequence of trying to sell such moulded leather jackets which few people wish to buy at eye wateringly high prices.
It’s not a vintage or a competent reproduction of a vintage leather jacket of a genre that the vast majority of members here appreciate.
Have a look around this forum at the posts and pictures of jackets that members are interested in and you’ll see what I mean.
If you bought it at a thrift store you’ve probably got a heck of a bargain as these jackets retailed for over $1000 dollars each. If you love it wear it and enjoy it. The amount of detail in the moulding must have taken hours of Labour for the manufacturer

Last edited:

tellen

Ah! I see, even after browsing around I was not able to pick up on that; I am very new to this world but I don't think that was hard to tell. I appreciate your explanation and time telling me about this jacket; I am rather disappointed but definitely can learn from this. Thank you so much for your kindness!

B-Man2

Ah! I see, even after browsing around I was not able to pick up on that; I am very new to this world but I don't think that was hard to tell. I appreciate your explanation and time telling me about this jacket; I am rather disappointed but definitely can learn from this. Thank you so much for your kindness!
Teller
Welcome to the VLJ Forum. Hope you will consider us as a daily stop and chat place while you're computer surfing Stay around for a while and you will definitely pick up some tips on jackets and meet some nice people.
Cheers
B-Man2