• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C-2 Sweater

ausreenactor

Bronson being a chinese brand, seems only logical that their items are made in China... :p
A lot of 'Chinese meat, vegetables and grains' are grown here and fly out from Wellcamp Airport in Toowoomba straight to China.

Food security 101..... Dont sell all of your prime agricultural regions to foreign interests.

ES335

Interesting conversation. Call me old school, but I'll tend to aggressively pass on buying products made in and ultimately supporting an authoritarian, exploitive and thoroughly union-free regime who points weapons at me and my friends. Even if it cost me much more money. But yeah, very nice-looking C-2.

xontros85

Hi guys
If someone has a bronson c2 in 44, in MINT - like new condition - nearly unworn , I’m interested in buying it
unfortunately they run out of stock in my size and they don’t have plans for restock
IMO Pike ones looks “silly money” ..prefer to spend some more and buy a buzz one

Silver Surfer

yeah, I get it about china, but if ya look at the tools ya buy, plastic anything, and, and, and, you will find that most of it is made in china. no surprise there. I pulled the trigger on a bronson c-2 last summer, it took about 2 weeks to arrive. bang for the buck, I couldn't be happier. imo, they run a little larger than sized.

JonnyCrow

yeah, I get it about china, but if ya look at the tools ya buy, plastic anything, and, and, and, you will find that most of it is made in china. no surprise there. I pulled the trigger on a bronson c-2 last summer, it took about 2 weeks to arrive. bang for the buck, I couldn't be happier. imo, they run a little larger than sized.
Nice Jersey, I have 3 of the old thick American olive ones with the 3 buttons at the neck, just too warm and it's a itchy type of wool, in Madrid jersey weather doesn't last long but the c2 looks decent

B-Man2

Hi guys
If someone has a bronson c2 in 44, in MINT - like new condition - nearly unworn , I’m interested in buying it
unfortunately they run out of stock in my size and they don’t have plans for restock
IMO Pike ones looks “silly money” ..prefer to spend some more and buy a buzz one
I have one in a size 44 in the wrapper never worn . Where do you live ?
PM me for the details if interested .

JonnyCrow

Just looked into Bronson. Made in China is a complete deal breaker even with an initially attractive price...
Look on AliExpress, they're doing these and just about every form of flight jacket you can think of, a little bird once told me these are most of the sideline from China before they go out to the companies who put their expensive label on ;) Heard of Bob Dong B15's? Their in AliExpress