• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C-2 Sweater Value

Stony

Any ideas on value for a size 40 C-2 sweater made by Goodyear? Sweater is in better than good shape.

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Hey Wilson,
I picked up a mint sz 46 Goodwear Knitting Mills C-2 a number of years ago for $240. Given how rare original C-2's are these days, I imagine they've gone up in value. The super rare Waldes-Kover zip with the fabric cover over the teeth is a cool feature of the C-2.

Carl

Any ideas on value for a size 40 C-2 sweater made by Goodyear? Sweater is in better than good shape.

Thanks in advance.
any pics please of the label ? would be interested to see this !! its one piece that has eluded me !! many thanks
Carl

Stony

Here you go Carl.

ab5c08ca-c2c1-4e82-bbc8-f89fdb7b6ae7-original.jpg

Stony

Problem with this C-2 is that it's part of a large group (which includes an A-2) and I'm only interested in the sweater.

Grant

Stony, if you're going for the C-2, make sure you try it on before buying. They're very trim fitting.

Stony

Stony, if you're going for the C-2, make sure you try it on before buying. They're very trim fitting.

It's part of a large grouping, so I'm probably not going to go for it. I've only had one C-2 in all my years of collecting and it was in fairly bad shape. One will come around someday.