• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Tanker Fade

Swing

Here's an attempt at showing the amount of fading my Buzz Tanker has done over the past few years. The original khaki brown is from inside the left shoulder pleat. Picture doesn't do the real thing justice.

~Swing

tankerfade1.jpg

Swing

Here's some more.

Here's I'm trying to show where the under arm hasn't faded as much as the rest of the shell. You can also see a water stain on the back from getting the entire back soaked while shoveling snow a couple years ago.

TankerUnderarm1.jpg

Here's another trying to show the same lack of under arm fading.

TankerUnderarm2.jpg

And here's the damage at one of the cuffs (the other will soon match it). A lot of the seam edges on the jacket show the same type thinning/wear as seen at the cuffs.

TankerCuff.jpg

~Swing

veli1

Swing, it looks so great!!! one helluva jacket and I like it, when did you bought your BR tanker exactlly?? I'm so amazed how it looks so good after being worn for past couple of years - Yep,it's Buzz Rickson's tapered and trim fit... What's your measurements-weight,height and chest please??What size are you wearing?

I'm now convinced that BR is number#1 on the market, I think I'm gonna buy a BR tanker in 2009 :D

Swing

veli1 said:
Swing, it looks so great!!! one helluva jacket and I like it, when did you bought your BR tanker exactlly?? I'm so amazed how it looks so good after being worn for past couple of years - Yep,it's Buzz Rickson's tapered and trim fit... What's your measurements-weight,height and chest please??What size are you wearing?

I'm now convinced that BR is number#1 on the market, I think I'm gonna buy a BR tanker in 2009 :D

I'm 6' tall, 240 lbs. Jacket is a size 48. I think this is the jacket's fourth winter. The jacket's arms are narrow, but the body itself isn't. You should be able to buy your regular size and have room for a bulky sweater under it. That jacket has shrunk in the shoulders and has shrunk up at the lower back/waist.

~Swing