• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUZZ RICKSON SUGAR CANE LONE WOLF BNIB eBay UK

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
I am too scared to wear my MASH
Roughouts I bought this year from an easy to deal with forum member ;)

Couchy

How come?

Any experience with the ATF's btw?

ausreenactor

They're immaculate and i do not want to wreck them!

Have ATF Boondockers here. One has a creakey sole.. The outer has gone a bit shaggy. Might have to shave them!
Aside from that, great for the price!

Couchy

Tim P

my ATF boondockers creaked irrepairably too. Those look great BTW. Glad they are too small for me to consider.

Cobblers161

Without wishing to p*** on anyones chips , they are awful. Over on Superdenim there's a big obsession with these and Whites boots which are similar. Big chunky heels, drastically contrasting sole and stitching and a distinct lack of elegance. They remind me of medical shoes.

There's plenty of decent boots, Alden 405's/Red Wing 9012's/Leather Sole Jumpers and PT boots to choose from, that look vintage and retain style, these just ain't my bag.

I'll get me coat.................... :oops:

Tim P

I agree that brand new they look a bit 'special' but wearing in would give them a good look.
buzz boots do come up pricey mind you.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Tim P said:
max size 9.5 though.

There's always HPA ...

Current fittings available as measured on a Brannock device: U. S. A. men’s sizes 5, 6, 7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10 & 10 1/2 with larger sizes up to 13 being available in 2010 (please contact us for advance ordering of larger sizes). If you plan on wearing a rubber insole or prefer a looser fit, then the available size range will be smaller than indicated here.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Tim P said:
yup, thats 9.5 UK... :(

Tim, their sizing fits like UK. I have the BR service shoes in my usual size US 10 ... the Lone Wolf boots in a 9.5 are a more comfortable fit.