• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson L.S.L. Garment Co. B-10

Monsoon

I saw something on instagram that the L.S.L. Garment B-10 will be available in the winter of 2019.

falcon_ib

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.32.48 PM.png

Micawber

Hello Alexander, welcome to VLJ. How about following the custom of introducing yourself in the Bio section :)

Earloffunk

Hm, don't really like the almost white mouton collar. I prefer the russte/dark brown ones. But that's just me.

Dany McDonald

Good news, they should give us a LSL with brown mouton & sage green knits too as an option, to match an original B-10...

Edit: I think the knits on the reissue above are a pale gray/brown shade, which is very nice and period correct.

Thanx for sharing!

Dany

Last edited:

Technonut2112

Edit: I think the knits on the reissue above are a pale gray/brown shade, which is very nice and period correct.

The one pictured above is an original in unworn condition (dead-stock)... Buzz did an excellent job with their repros, since the one I currently have (as well as another Buzz L.S.L. I sold) is about a dead-ringer of it...

Dany McDonald

Hello,

If the example above is a superb NOS, they should stick with the pale brown knits. The current buzz LSL comes with a dark green (Sovereign style) knits combo... Is it only me? :(

Regards,

D

Technonut2112

Hello,

If the example above is a superb NOS, they should stick with the pale brown knits. The current buzz LSL comes with a dark green (Sovereign style) knits combo... Is it only me? :(

Regards,

D

Yes, it is a superb dead-stock example of the L.S.L... Likely the one Buzz patterned from, then tucked away in the glass case. The knits on mine are a darkish green. I can see a similar green (a bit lighter) when looking at the lower right side of the waistband of the original above.. Perhaps it's the lighting making it look brownish. I see no reason why Buzz wouldn't follow the original color since they have such a prime example to repro from...

EDIT: I suppose with age, the knits may have changed color from when it was new, like I've read in other discussions on changing knit colors for various reasons.. I would like to imagine that Buzz examined them well before constructing their repro, especially since they have the dead-stock example in their possession, and did such a great job on the collar shape / pockets / pocket flap shape, general pattern, etc...

Last edited: