• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUZZ RICKSON DECK HOOK JACKET

Mickey.was.a.rat

Hi,
here are a few pictures of my new buzz rickson’s deck hook jacket. it’s a size 36 and has a loot of room even if I normally wear size 38
The jacket is very warm and confortable
C3785EEA-AF06-4998-8E31-407F73C38EC5.jpeg
96663257-E933-448D-9A89-FC19D7844147.jpeg
579C0EBC-FD10-44EB-8450-46856FD07AE2.jpeg
804D7AAA-DFA5-4CC4-B5AC-D02B04453AAD.jpeg

asiamiles

Haha, thanks but I am not a fan of patch ;-)
AFAIK the USN only ever did the Hook Deck Jacket in blue, so this is essentially a civi jacket, thus no USN stencil on the back or patches - I guess if it were to be patched it should really be with a non-USN one.
Does this have the same blanket lining as the blue one, or is it like BR's Special Winter Deck Jacket and N1?

Shouldn't this be in the Cloth rather than the Nylon section?

Mickey.was.a.rat

AFAIK the USN only ever did the Hook Deck Jacket in blue, so this is essentially a civi jacket, thus no USN stencil on the back or patches - I guess if it were to be patched it should really be with a non-USN one.
Does this have the same blanket lining as the blue one, or is it like BR's Special Winter Deck Jacket and N1?

Shouldn't this be in the Cloth rather than the Nylon section?
Yes it Is the same jacket as the blue one, just the color is different
Sorry do not know how to switch the section...

Last edited: