• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson B15-C manufacturer's label

Ritchy

I have a second hand Buzz Rickson mod B15 jacket that i would like to sell. The previous owner had removed the label and I would like to put one back. Who could provide me with an identical to the original or conforming to the model.
Thank you for your contributions.
BR11315_01_003.jpg

Shanghai-Mayne

Hi Ritchy
On B-15s, non-modified vision (mouton collar) came with one Black/Gold label. Two examples, B-15A and B-15D, they are original.
IMG_9102.jpeg
IMG_9101.jpeg

Modified vision (removed mouton collar, then replace with knit collar) came with two labels. Two examples, B-15B(MOD) and B-15C(MOD), they are Buzz’s. On original MOD vision, the white label can be place on various positions.

IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_9100.jpeg

mulceber

I'm a little confused as to why you want one, since (if I'm reading the above posts correctly), your jacket is already accurate. But if you want one, I think your best bet is to talk to Shawn Fesho and give him some of the photos above. That said, the accuracy of the label won't be at the same level as Buzz Rickson's.

Ritchy

I'm a little confused as to why you want one, since (if I'm reading the above posts correctly), your jacket is already accurate. But if you want one, I think your best bet is to talk to Shawn Fesho and give him some of the photos above. That said, the accuracy of the label won't be at the same level as Buzz Rickson's.
Thank you Jan,
Mine has no label, it has been removed from the previous owner. The picture comes from BR for the original model. Here is mine
PXL_20230504_163747067.jpg

Ritchy

Ritchy,
Is that a B-15C early vision (MOD)? Or a B-15D (MOD)?
B-15B and B-15C early vision are OD color nylon shell.

Example of a early B-15C.
View attachment 109253View attachment 109255
Thank you @Shanghai-Mayne
My appologies, it's not always easy to translate what I want to say in English. As seen in BR site with the reference number, this is a B15-C Mod. The first two photos come from the BR site. The first is what was originally on my jacket. The second is that of an unmodified B15-C to get an idea of what could be under the white label. I will take Jan's advice and contact Shawn.

Dany McDonald

Ritchy,

If you are looking to just fill the missing tag, and I too would feel its an eyesore, know that some modified B-15 did come with only the white over tag.
The way I see it, its possible to make it yourself as its only a rubber stamp tag job. This way you avoid the embroidered tag making, unless 5* can help.

Would be cool to buy reproduction embroidered tags from MASH!

Dany