• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz L-2

Stony

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Buzz Rickson used to sell a L-2? If so, do the still or do you have to get it second hand?

s4rmark

Buzz still make L-2’s, Eastman have one left on their website, a size 40. Last time I spoke to them they said that more are expected.Being from the USA you would be better going to the History preservation associates website. They have all sizes in stock.

Nickb123

They're still out there; if not on HPA certainly Rakuten or Yahoo auctions. One of the best jacket's I've ever worn. Truly a jacket fit for an airplane.

B-Man2

Hi Stoney
Not trying to hijack your thread Stoney but just one question please. What’s the difference between the L-2 and an L-2b.?

Pilot

Differences are mainly the shell/liner material and the oxy tab, one is leather ( L-2) one is fabric, (L-2B)......Later L-2B have no oxy tab and no waist closure snap anymore...At least these are the differences in my two.

B-Man2

Differences are mainly the shell/liner material and the oxy tab, one is leather ( L-2) one is fabric, (L-2B)......Later L-2B have no oxy tab and no waist closure snap anymore...At least these are the differences in my two.
Thanks Brice!