• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson now offers a B-6 $899.00

B-Man2

Bronson is now offering a B-6 for $899.00 US. Not cheap for Bronsons price ranges .
Can’t seem to post a link or photo

ties70

Burt,

I have seen that, too, and had the same first reaction. On the other hand, imported sheepskin from Spain...?!

Might not be the cheapest source for chinese makers...and probably a better quality...

B-Man2

Here ya go...
48D3D713-9A21-4E91-BC8E-D7D676896617.png

B-Man2

They have a sizing chart for this add I just can’t post the link , but I’d assume so.

Technonut2112

Bronson seems to be stepping-up their game:

Reproduced 1940's USAAF B-6 fur integrated flight jacket, made of fur made by Spanish Colomer Leather Company, with thickness and warmth.
The leather trim is in vegetable-tanned leather, the placket is closed with talon zip, and the sides of the body have zips to tighten the hem. The buckle on the collar can fully erect the fur collar to keep the face warm.

Screenshot_2019-12-12 USAAF B-6 Sheep Leather Shearling Flight Jacket (2).png

Last edited:

jrsheairs

Oh, I missed this while I was in HK. They sold out their last batch apparently at a slight lower price. Now I have to wait for my next trip.
Where in HK can you pick up a nice jacket? Like the Bronson B-6 or their B-10? I won’t be going there until the dust settles but it would be nice to know.