• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson N1 washing question

Flightengineer

One mashine washing of my Bronson B-15A at 30 degrees was enough for the jacket to have an excellent used look and (did not shrink).

5ec1526f7760.jpg

69a4f5aafbd1.jpg

Earloffunk

Nice - looks definitely more used than mine. Especially around the pockets. But as I said, I’ll just have to wear it. Just like back in the days... Hope that the colder days are not over yet.

Flightengineer

Nice - looks definitely more used than mine. Especially around the pockets. But as I said, I’ll just have to wear it. Just like back in the days... Hope that the colder days are not over yet.

Perhaps you are right, you should wear it and then wash it again. And we still have no weather for these jackets ...- 12 C.

dr.raul

I just washed my Bronson N-1 in washing machine (30° C wool program) and it came out ok, no shrinking and it looks a little less "new" so it's nicer now. It's true that the outer fabric is 100% cotton but the demotex fur is 80% wool and 20% polyester so it's difficult this will shrink with washing (if you do not use high temperature of course)