• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson N1 deck vs. NonStock N1 deck

D97x7

10% off if you're quick, I think
Screenshot_20191019_100429_com.android.email.jpg

Thomas Koehle

some random pics of BRONSON and "THE DONG" jackets

both companies manufacture the N1's in almost the same quality

BD
3aUXbMS.jpg

rQ7BDkh.jpg

BRONSON? (do not remember whether from BD oder BR)
3oDVaEy.jpg

BRONSON
fn8aR50.jpg

HBQwtqT.jpg

BD
5Hkgcio.jpg

2xpoHBr.jpg

BRONSON
7buMjO0.jpg

The photos may NOT REPRESENT the current production Batch!

Since i buy from them there have been some changes / mods / improvements inbetween the different production Batches so it might be that there are differences in some smaller details

Heyjude7

some random pics of BRONSON and "THE DONG" jackets

both companies manufacture the N1's in almost the same quality

BD
3aUXbMS.jpg

rQ7BDkh.jpg

BRONSON? (do not remember whether from BD oder BR)
3oDVaEy.jpg

BRONSON
fn8aR50.jpg

HBQwtqT.jpg

BD
5Hkgcio.jpg

2xpoHBr.jpg

BRONSON
7buMjO0.jpg

The photos may NOT REPRESENT the current production Batch!

Since i buy from them there have been some changes / mods / improvements inbetween the different production Batches so it might be that there are differences in some smaller details
Great jackets!
Im hooked on khaki. I think it suits my color pallet in clothes. I have a tanker 1stnpattern so I’m good with OD3.

dinomartino1

For build quality I have had both the bronson and bob dong n1, the dong is better quality but not by a lot and the general finish is better and also the pile lining does not come off as much on your clothes. The sizing is a bit different, if you look at the dimensions that would be closest to what you think would fit you best the bronson is tighter fitting across the chest and is has tighter/ higher fitting armpits a trait on most bronson jackets if they are actually the size that fits you, the dongs are a bit looser fitting, I have never has any type of dong jacket with high arm pits but all of my bronsons did.
Dong seems to be closer to a western fit whereas bronson is more asian sizing.
I normally take a size 38 jacket.
For the n1 jackets in the the bronson I had a 40 [wearing a sweater underneath it would have been pretty tight] and the dong 42 which is roomier across the chest, the shoulders on both where the same size.
I also have had the bronson and dong 1st pattern tanker jackets. the dong was way better in material and fit, but the bronson is still a decent tanker jacket.
There are all good for value for the price.

Last edited:

Heyjude7

I did get my Bob Dong Hook Deck jacket and its amazing quality. Now I need to get that N1!
The only issue is the jacket is not my size. Good to know now so I can order the N1 in the right size. I have to sell this Hook jacket now. Any advice on how to sell it? Anyone here interested in buying it?? It has the US Navy on the back in the Grey/Blue color size 44.

B-Man2

I did get my Bob Dong Hook Deck jacket and its amazing quality. Now I need to get that N1!
The only issue is the jacket is not my size. Good to know now so I can order the N1 in the right size. I have to sell this Hook jacket now. Any advice on how to sell it? Anyone here interested in buying it?? It has the US Navy on the back in the Grey/Blue color size 44.
Put it up for sale in the Buy/ Sell section. Things there have been a bit slow but now that summer is over sales may pick up a bit. Make sure you list the measurements as the jackets from China run a bit on the small side for size.

Heyjude7

Put it up for sale in the Buy/ Sell section. Things there have been a bit slow but now that summer is over sales may pick up a bit. Make sure you list the measurements as the jackets from China run a bit on the small side for size.
Just tried to post but it says I don't have permission to post a thread there

B-Man2

Just tried to post but it says I don't have permission to post a thread there
My mistake . There’s a forum rule that requires a certain amount of time or postings , or something like that before you’re eligible to post. What are the measurements on your jacket?

Heyjude7

My mistake . There’s a forum rule that requires a certain amount of time or postings , or something like that before you’re eligible to post. What are the measurements on your jacket?
No worries
Chest: 24.4in
Sleeve: 25.5in
Back: 26in
Shoulder: 19.5in

jack31916

Ordered one at Bronson MFG on Oct.22 nd and received the jacket today. No shipping costs and no tax fees...

Happy with the quality. A nice jacket for a nice price :)