• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson - Lost Shipment Woes

Skyhawk

Hey guys, I ordered a B-10 during the Black Friday sale at Bronson. They shipped it 2 months ago and it never showed up, and the tracking never updated. It still says "Pre-shipment".

I contacted them about a month ago and they said they were looking into filing a claim, and that they would update me on 1/12. They didn't message me back, so I emailed again around 1/20. They said "China Post is looking for it".

So I guess forget about the claim coming through on 1/12, because it is now 1/27, and they are still "looking for it". Super frustrating! I mean it is one thing to have a backlog of orders that delay production, but to ship it out and then leave your customer hanging for a month for a resolution of an insurance claim, seems wrong to me.

They keep sending me requests for a review of the jacket. I would be happy to review it if I ever get the jacket. Of course it won't be the best review of customer service at this point.

-Jay

Brettafett

Sorry to hear that Jay. They should simply send you another jacket and then go about finding the other one.

Skyhawk

I ordered with a card I believe. They just answered my email. They said "It appears it was lost". It only took them 1 month to make that determination. BS!

I would have had the replacement jacket already, had they just sent another one when it came up missing. Now they are shipping a new one. At this point, I wonder if it will even still be winter by the time I get it. I told them that under the circumstances, they should send it to me express this time and not ground. Otherwise it will be another month of shipping time.

At this point they get an F on customer service. If they express the jacket, that could bump the grade up a bit. We shall see.

-Jay

busdrivermike

Frustrating experience, I’ve had issues with shipping from China myself
Last time was a camera system, 2 months of nothing, they then reshipped it
And then somehow both both arrived 2 weeks later a day apart ?
I thought about shipping one back but gave it to a friend as it was only a few dollars
Who knows maybe you might end up with 2 jackets :)

Garylafortuna

Hey Jay, a couple of years ago I ordered a leather Newsboy cap from an eBay vendor in China. Waited six months, still no cap. I sent the eBay vendor a message explaining the situation and was told that another cap would be dispatched. So about a couple of weeks later I receive two caps in the mail. Sent the vendor another message explaining what happened, and was told by him to keep them both.
Good luck with your situation Jay............. Gary

Last edited:

colekwok

Hey guys, I ordered a B-10 during the Black Friday sale at Bronson. They shipped it 2 months ago and it never showed up, and the tracking never updated. It still says "Pre-shipment".

-Jay

Did you order it from TaoBao or Aliexpress?

colekwok

Oh, hope this will be resolved soon.

I find it is better to order it through Aliexpress (which is the overseas TaoBao site) which offers a slightly better protection as it provides certain covers.

Rutger

Use PayPal. Had a similar thing with something shipped through China Post. They sent me a tracking number which never yielded information for a month and a half, so I filed a complaint with PayPal, who paid up after 10 days or so.