• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson is Having a 20 % off Sale!

London Cabbie

A115342F-BF40-4B24-91A1-EF487BF1A61F.jpeg

automatic

Looks like they removed the L2 jacket, which I'm fairly sure was still listed on the site as recently as yesterday.

automatic

Possibly, but its strange that the listing is just gone. The link was in my history, and when I clicked it the page wasn't found. A quick search around the site showed that it wasn't moved to a different page or anything like that.

ausreenactor

Strange. Would expect some smaller sizes to be there still. Given their larger sizes are in the normal bracket for normal people they would be gone first in a sale.

Hmm.

CBI

thanks for the heads up.................. against my better judgement, I purchased a B-15 taking advantage of the sale and free shipping. I used to own a few originals and liked the offset front zipper. Looking forward to getting it, letting it sit in my closet until the dead of winter, wearing it once, letting it sit in my closet for a few years and then selling it for a fraction of what I paid for it.

I think that covers it pretty accurately. Oh, forgot the bitching out from the Mrs. WHAT?, ANOTHER JACKET!!!!!!?????

Peter242

i´ve got no luck :) Last week i´ve ordered a 1st.pattern tanker, a henly shirt, a vietnam shorts and a navy diver shirt.....Concerning the tracking should this or next week.