• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

Bremspropeller

There you go - last year's B-10 (44) and MA-1 (XL) and this year's B-15A (44) on top of each other:

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

Really thinking hard about getting another B-10 in Olive (same colour as the B-15A). :D

B-Man2

I had one of their previous B-15a jackets that was just too small, so I sold it off. Based on what the rep told us a few months ago regarding Bronson making bigger size jackets, I ordered another B-15a. They really are good quality jackets for the money, and I’m hopeful that they worked out the sizing so that bigger guys can wear their B-15a’s . If not ... oh well ... someone will get a great deal!:rolleyes:

D97x7

I think I know the ones you mean, I have some here that do just snap together with a little tap from a hammer. These seem slightly different though and require the top of the point flattening in order to secure them. Found the tool on amazon, so I'll have a go next week.

Brettafett

I like it! Happy with the fit and the overall quality. Happy that the waistband is not 'loose', all the bits are of good quality.
Agree, the collar is not as nice as the B-10... More like faux fur, than mouton...
The lining has a heavy 'musky' smell also, so let see. Plan to inspect more over the weekend.
Watch this space.

B-Man2

I feel your pain Monsoon, really do .
Your only option is to drop big bucks on an ELC , as even a Buzz only goes to 44-46.
Doesn’t seem right.