• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

ausreenactor

Heres the B-15A

Looks good.

Label on the Ghurka pants is fantastic.. (Great fit too)

ausreenactor

Rolling through the product line now. Some GREAT stuff that could roll for street and reenactor wear...

A-4 Olive caps sold out. Bought a Real McCoy last night.. still interested in a Navy Bronson A-4...

Growing on me as a 'brand'. Decals on the AAF kit are accurate and positioned correctly. Which has been a significant shortfall in the recent offerings by ATF, WPG and others.

Brettafett

Right, pulled my own trigger, one less size 42. Lets see what all this B-15 stuff is all about ;)

10% discount at checkout until 10/03

I am calling this... Lockdown comfort-spending....

Had their late 2019 B-10 in a 42, really liked it, returned it due to sleeves feeling a touch short. Really though, it was not that bad.
Apparently there ill be very minor tweaks to the late 2020 run and I will have to seriously look at trying another.

B-Man2

That a boy Brett! ....., spit in the face of this CV lock down stuff.... I’ve already given up on 2020... Enjoy yourself and show us your new B-15A when it arrives ... ;):)

B-Man2

Hope the bladdy thing fits! Was tempted to get a 40 and 42 to compare, but judging by the measurements and their recommendation to go same size as the B-10, opted for the 42.
Looking forward to seeing everyones jackets!
Pretty much the same thing with me. I purchased one of their B-15As about 2 years ago and it was their size 44. When I got it, it fit like a 42. So now it looks like they’ve increased their sizing dimensions on their sizing chart to a regular or larger size 44, which I can squeeze into . If this one doesn’t work for me ... someone will get a nice deal again. :rolleyes:

Brettafett

Bronson makes it easy... If you don't like it, you have 30 days to return for full refund of replacement...
Hard to find excuses to say no lol

MaydayWei

New version 1955 Ma-1...Save now for the M65 or G1.

Me too, my friend. Can't wait to see their version of the G-1!
Hard to find an affordable one in the smaller/shorter sizes. So I'm looking forward to see what they come up with.

By the way, anyone else here own the older Bronson Ma-1?
I have the older 2019 model Bronson Ma-1 and can't quite tell what the difference is between the 2019 model and this 2020 model.