• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

graffspee

I am surprised that you have not made the WW2 US navy Utility Shirt Type N-3 which was basically an OD version of the blue chambray shirt....

stanier

Please ditch the polyester and acrylic. For example, the C-2 sweater is a great product, but ditch the wool and acrylic blend and go for 100% wool, just like the original. If its needed just put the price up a little to compensate.

mulceber

If we're tossing around ideas, how about an AN-J-3 or AN-J-4 at some point? There aren't too many reproductions of either available, and they're both really nice designs.

Last edited:

ausreenactor

The following is our product plan for autumn and winter this year, if there are other suggestions, please tell me

August

M-65 FIELD JKT
M-51 FIELD JKT
M-43 FIELD JKT
HBT USMC P-41
HBT USMC P-44
HBT USMC CAMO P42
HBT USMC CAMO P44

September

USN SUMMER FLIGHT JKT
WW2 10th MOUNTAIN SMOCK
USN OVERALL
WW2 M-41 JKT
WW2 N-4 JKT
USN SMOCK
E-1 VEST
M-42 AIRBORNE PARATROOPER JKT
FRENCH M52 CHINO

October
1950S OFFICER CHINO
N-1
MA-1
B-10

November
USN DUNGAREE 1942 MODEL
G-1 LEATHER JKT
D-1 LEATHER JKT

USMC P44 came will be popular if you nail the details.

Anything the US buyers can get already will be hard to move there. M41 and M42 Para.

If you looked at M41 Para perhaps? None around...

bn1966

CWU-45's, I picked up loads over here but didn't really like Nomex as a textile for casual wear (great when flames about), moved all on except for an early one (bi-swing). Invested recently in a couple of old Alpha (USA Made) civvy jackets in nylon that have become daily hacks...plenty of CWU-45 service and civvy models out there in various sizes.