• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

The following is our product plan for autumn and winter this year, if there are other suggestions, please tell me

August

M-65 FIELD JKT
M-51 FIELD JKT
M-43 FIELD JKT
HBT USMC P-41
HBT USMC P-44
HBT USMC CAMO P42
HBT USMC CAMO P44

September

USN SUMMER FLIGHT JKT
WW2 10th MOUNTAIN SMOCK
USN OVERALL
WW2 M-41 JKT
WW2 N-4 JKT
USN SMOCK
E-1 VEST
M-42 AIRBORNE PARATROOPER JKT
FRENCH M52 CHINO

October
1950S OFFICER CHINO
N-1
MA-1
B-10

November
USN DUNGAREE 1942 MODEL
G-1 LEATHER JKT
D-1 LEATHER JKT

mulceber

I’ll second what @B-Man2 said! It’s very frustrating to me, because with clothing like trousers, I am on the very edge of your size range. I would be buying clothing from you often, if I could count on it fitting.

I’ll second what @B-Man2 said! It’s very frustrating to me, because with clothing like trousers, I am on the very edge of your size range. I would be buying clothing from you often, if I could count on it fitting.
The pants currently in production, including Chino Gurkha, have been extended to W38, and can be extended to W40 if necessary

mulceber

That’s great - I love the style of my (sz. 36) Gurkha pants, but after I washed them for the first time (cold water, air dry), they were just a little too small. I would immediately buy a pair (or two) in 38. When will they be available?

Brettafett

B-10 please can you make them a touch longer in body and sleeves, even just 0.5" longer!
How about a model where the olive green knit MATCHES the shell colour, same colour.
78661609_1214111768795128_235540640782352384_n.jpg

nored014a.jpg

nored033a.jpg

Brettafett

How about producing some authentic USAF Bancroft Flighter "50 MISSION" Crush Caps?
s-l1600-3.jpg

www.societybrandhatco.com
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg