• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

ties70

As always:

Good looking stuff and competitive prices....at least two sizes too small.

I wonder why I still click on their links....

D97x7

I went for one of the P-44 shirt/jackets, not really sure if it's a repro or just a fantasy, I like it but can't really praise the quality as I've already lost a button, a replacement is in the post though.
IMG_20201002_114852_copy_3168x4224.jpg

London Cabbie

Me too, my friend. Can't wait to see their version of the G-1!
Hard to find an affordable one in the smaller/shorter sizes. So I'm looking forward to see what they come up with.

By the way, anyone else here own the older Bronson Ma-1?
I have the older 2019 model Bronson Ma-1 and can't quite tell what the difference is between the 2019 model and this 2020 model.
I think it’s a better colour...will find out soon.

Bremspropeller

Going with size 44 on the B-15A was the right decision for me. It's even a tad bit larger than the MA-1.
Probably due to the different lining.

Bremspropeller

I have no reason to think otherwise. I'd say it's very much in line with their B-10, which is very good value.

I'm kind of curious about this year's B-10. If they'd offer knits in the same colour as the shell (like suggested to them by @Brettafett on page 1 of this thread), I'd buy another Bronson B-10 in a heartbeat.

Brettafett

My B-15A is currently in Belgium lol, should be with me very soon.
Apparently the 'new' B-10 is early November now. They said only small changes, not sure what... I am also very tempted to buy another.