• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

bn1966

Always fancied the Buzz R’ one but too long in the fit & too expensive for my wallet...

Brettafett

Brett. If you know , does that mean that they have decided not to to make that jacket one size larger, as the rep told us they would in another thread?
That is a good question. Apologies, I did not ask that. My assumption from the original post is that they are adding one size larger to thier jackets, but to this jacket specifically? Don't know.

Brettafett

...does that mean that they have decided not to to make that jacket one size larger, as the rep told us they would in another thread?

Confirmed, at least for the B-10... std sizes 36-44 and .... "we plan to produce at least 46" WHOOP!

Brettafett

No, that my verbiage perhaps lol

They plan on adding at least a size 46, to the current 36 to 44 sizes.
Perhaps we'll se a 48 also, but that's unconfirmed.

mulceber

Oh, ok, that's much clearer. My guess is they're going by demand: everyone's been complaining that we need bigger sizes, so they add the next size up. If that satisfies most people, and the size 46 sells, fine. If they either get more demand for larger sizes or if the 46s aren't selling, then they're evaluate again.

Brettafett

Yes, seeing as a 42 fit me best (itsy bitsy short as usual, but not bad), Id say making a 48 would be prudent.

mulceber

I think they will; it sounds like they’re trying to expand their sizes, if not across the board, then pretty widely. The B-15A is likely to attract attention, so it makes sense for them to release it in the bigger sizes.