• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Fall/Winter 2020 plan

Hello, is the USN summer jacket Bronson intends to release the M-421? I have been looking for a nice reproduction for a while but they are hard to come by.

Saint-ex

@Bobo_the_Sailor , Doursoux is offering this one, don't know about accuracy.

1604821139458.png

It was on my radar, looks nice-my concern is the chance of it being too long as a concession to people with low rise jeans. I assume the originals were waist length...

dinomartino1

The new batch of what Bronson call the 3rd pattern N-1 jackets compared to the old ones.
The older version I had a had a 40 which even though I am small without a beer gut that afflicts many of my other over 50 peers it was tight across the chest this time I went for a 42 which fits way better but not oversized, I only wear it with a t-shirt here in Australia.
Sizing on my my old 40 and other peoples measurements I have seen here is about the same as a buzz rickson 38
42 is nearly the same as buzz 40
The old Bronson I had got some some small spots of discolouration after one wash, there was little or no shrinkage.
The new jacket I washed the same as the old one without powder in a warm wash which is adequate to off take of the new look and smell, there was little or no shrinkage and spots of discolouration.
Old jacket shed a lot and I mean a lot of fibres, the new one nearly none.
My own preference is for what they call Khaki which is more a lighter shade of green than the olive one.

Last edited:

dinomartino1

Has anybody bought the new model B-10 with the wider chest, it appears to be close to BR sizing but one size up, my BR 40 is close to their 38.
How is the waistband, is it still loose as on the older model as others have stated.

edbaht

My khaki N1 just arrived and I love it so much. Sized perfectly and cozy as hell, it came just in time as the weather chills to the 40s and 50s F.
Shame I had to order a new one to size up, but I sold my 40 on eBay quick. I hope they get new sizes so more people can enjoy this jacket.