• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Bronson D-1

MeachamLake

I just noticed on Bronson's Weibo page that they seem to have landed an agent/seller in the UK: The Archives, apparently a shop at the Corn Exchange in Leeds. (https://www.weibo.com/xzbronson) Should solve potential fit and returning issues, at least for those in the UK.
Exciting news if true! I can't see anything on the link you provided...also no trace of a shop called The Archives based in Leeds?

Obscurator

I've been in touch with the proprietor of the Leeds outlet, and he's due to come back to me with some idea of availability and price.

Having given it some further thought, I don't think the all-up UK price will be too far off the Chinese, plus UK imposts, and the UK seller will want to make of bob or two. As others have said, and assuming it's as decent a D-1 as it looks, the big plus is the (possible) removal of delays and hassle, but I expect that to come at a cost.