• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson B9

foster

I realize size 44 is the largest size they make, but I was wondering if it has enough extra room for a guy who’s a size 46 to fit into one?

I just received the one I ordered after reading this post last month.

B-Man, the size 44 would work for a 46 but only if you are wearing it over a shirt. Once you add a sweater, I don’t think it would work. But it’s plenty warm on its own without the need for a sweater (at least for me, your comfort level at various temperatures may vary).

The hanging loop in the collar is comically big. The stitching is solid and seems to be nicely made.
Somewhere in storage I have an original B-9 that I hope to compare with this when time permits.

B-Man2

I just received the one I ordered after reading this post last month.

B-Man, the size 44 would work for a 46 but only if you are wearing it over a shirt. Once you add a sweater, I don’t think it would work. But it’s plenty warm on its own without the need for a sweater (at least for me, your comfort level at various temperatures may vary).

The hanging loop in the collar is comically big. The stitching is solid and seems to be nicely made.
Somewhere in storage I have an original B-9 that I hope to compare with this when time permits.
Thanks for your reply . Much appreciated!