• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson B9

petermack09

Does anyone have experience with the shipping company SF express that bronson uses for delivery to U.K.?
The tracking has stalled once the jacket was scanned onto the flight here nearly 3 days ago,I’m wondering if Amelia Earhart is the pilot,,
I have read reviews on trustpilot & they are regarded as pretty ropey.Here’s hoping it’s here before spring,,1st light dusting of snow on the hills today with more forecast for tonight.
BABDAE16-83BF-4CD0-AF68-93950DE11EE7.jpeg
5E1663EE-CC91-4A64-8E93-D8181EA11ADC.jpeg

Brettafett

The B-15 I ordered from them recently took about 2 weeks from date of order. I also lost tracking at some point.
You can email them and they will check for you.
In fact, do that, because they could have your number mixed up with someone else's (that happened to me)...

s4rmark

The tracking app is very slow at updating , my MA-1 took 3 weeks and was in Belgium for 7 days . The app said it was still in Belgium even after it was delivered !

bazzer

Yes it did that then to me and delivered the jacket the same day but still showed not delivered
If you email bronson they will supply you with the post office tracking number
Hope that helps
Baz

917_k

That looks very nice @petermack09 , whereabouts in the U.K. are you? Down here in Brighton it’s still not cold enough to bring out all the USAF extreme cold weather coats I have.

petermack09

That looks very nice @petermack09 , whereabouts in the U.K. are you? Down here in Brighton it’s still not cold enough to bring out all the USAF extreme cold weather coats I have.
I’m pretty high up in a village in east Renfrew,it can have 12 in of snow and Glasgow is completely clear,,crazy climate,the hills and loch shown are were I walk every day,5 minutes walk from my front door,,I couldn’t live in a city that’s for sure .
Wee bit colder this morning,now we’re is that B9 ?
4514F690-77BF-4861-9148-EBC5811B194B.jpeg

bazzer

It English rivalry it common place for people from the north to say we are soft southerners as we have slightly better weather the more south you go
Baz

B-Man2

I’m pretty high up in a village in east Renfrew,it can have 12 in of snow and Glasgow is completely clear,,crazy climate,the hills and loch shown are were I walk every day,5 minutes walk from my front door,,I couldn’t live in a city that’s for sure .
Wee bit colder this morning,now we’re is that B9 ?View attachment 48716
I just have 2 comments
That looks more like N-3b weather to me and
I’ll never complain about living in Florida again ;)

bazzer

Used to work with a group of Scottish roofers for many years the amount of stick they gave me
Baz

bazzer

Yes that's how I ment the comment they were great tradesmen very skilled slate roofers and great fun but they could drink me under the table in first half hour

Last edited: