• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson B-10

Saint-ex

Hello.

Need advice about Bronson's sizing. I ordered a 44, because on the measurement in the table available on Bronson's website were close to some of my jacket.

But Lee send me a message to confirm the order and told me : " I think perhaps the 44 would be slightly on the small side for you because the b-10 has a fairly thick lining .As the 44 is largest size we have, here's some measurements as following. Shoulder 50cm, armpit to armpit 63cm. Please have a think about it again. "

So, my Fivestar's A2 measurement are P2P 67cm and shoulders 50 cm
But I have some jacket with smaller pit to pit measurement. 60 or 63. Tight bu Ok.

What do you think ? For those who have A-2 and B-10, what is the relationship between the pit to pit dimensions ?

Thanks for your help.

Brettafett

I wear a 40 or 42 A-2 depending on maker and contract. My Bronson B-10 was a 42, fit well, but for lengths. Yes, I would size up one.
However... My Bob Dong 42 was a touch roomy, so consider a Bob Dong B-10 in a 44.

D97x7

My Bronson B-10 is 24 p to p, BK Dubow 23, both size 42, I wouldn't want the B-10 to be any smaller, I'm a 42 chest.

Technonut2112

I'm a size 44 (Actual 44" chest measurement), and purchased my 1st Bronson B-10 in a 42, since no larger sizes were available at that time. The fit was quite snug and shorter than I cared for, so I eventually sold the jacket. I purchased the correct size 44 Bronson B-10 which has a 25" pit-pit, and it fits me nicely. All of my size 44 Buzz B-10's have a 25" pit-pit as well. I would never consider sizing down again..

EDIT: In an A-2, I usually try for a 23.5-24" pit-pit (the usual standard for an A-2 in 44 is 24"). In any alpaca / wool lined jackets like the B-10 / B-15, the thicker lining has to be considered..

Last edited:

Saint-ex

Thanks guys for the advice.

I gonna cancel my order...:(

My Bob Dong 42 was a touch roomy, so consider a Bob Dong B-10 in a 44.
If I trust the table provided by the seller Dong is smaller than Bronson:

Bob Dong:

Bronson:

Anyway, Bob Dong seems not available...

Saint-ex

So, I'm really lost because I wear some jacket with an armpit to armpit 62 cm, but as you told me the lining is very thick, I'm not confident.
One side told me, go ahead, it will be ok... And the other one told me, drop out, it will be ridiculous...

Technonut2112

So, I'm really lost because I wear some jacket with an armpit to armpit 62 cm, but as you told me the lining is very thick, I'm not confident.
One side told me, go ahead, it will be ok... And the other one told me, drop out, it will be ridiculous...

I've read posts where you are referring to 'other jackets'... What is your actual chest size? Shoulder width? Arm length? It's important to know all of your actual physical measurements for a good fit, especially when going by size charts. There are other folks here who are dismayed about Asian jacket sizes only usually going to a 44.

It's unfortunate, but if it doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit. I've found to add an extra inch pit-pit when accounting for alpaca / wool linings. Like I posted above, 24" pit-pit is standard for a size 44 A-2...add an inch for the alpaca / wool lining = 25" pit-pit for a good fit with a 44" chest size. You may squeeze into a size down like I did for awhile, but it was just too snug, and short as well... I also found that the resale value wasn't that great for a Bronson when I sold my B-10. I lost over half of what I paid for it, and wish I would have waited for the 44.

Skyhawk

Has anyone bought a Bronson recently in the states? What is the ship time?

My B-10 was shipped out 15 days ago and it looks like it is not even in the USA yet.....

-Jay

Technonut2112

Has anyone bought a Bronson recently in the states? What is the ship time?

My B-10 was shipped out 15 days ago and it looks like it is not even in the USA yet.....

-Jay

Generally, usually up to 30 days if it's coming from China. I recently purchased a C-2 sweater from Bronson's store, and it arrived in about 29 days to the East Coast.

Skyhawk

Thanks.....the wait continues.

I picture my jacket now bobbing along on a slow boat FROM China...

-Jay