• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson b-10 sizing

Pa12

I’m mulling over a Bronson b-10. Even though I know I’ll probably rarely wear it, doesn’t stop me wanting one;). Haven’t had much luck in sizing Chinese jackets in the past so I’m looking for some insight. I’m 5’10”, 180 lbs. I take a 44 in good wear and 46 in Elc and all the other a-2 makers. I d also be open to a used one if anyone is looking to shed one.

Tattoo A2

Im 5" 11 and 185 and went for the size 46, they tried to talk me into the 44, but the 46 fits great, the 44 would have been small on me. Also have an ELC B10 in a 46 and they are very close in size.

D97x7

I was talked into a 42 when I ordered a 44,chest was 42.5 at the time, if I'd gone with a 44 I wouldn't have given it away.

Tattoo A2

This is my biggest source of hesitancy for a purchase from Bronson.

@Tattoo A2 's input is the best comparison info I've seen for them so far.
Well Steve, when i put in the order for the 46, they sent an email asking for my measurements since I was a first time buyer from them, I sent the numbers to them and they suggested a 44, didnt sound right to me , I like a little room to move around, anyway I said I would stick with the 46 and am very glad I did, Fits real nice on me with a little room for a sweater if needed.

Thomas Koehle

I use to wear 46 in G1 jackets and 44 in A2

The 44 B10 from BRONSON did it for me but if there would have been a 46 available i'd preffer the higher size for sure

I'm 1.90 and 100 kg

SVfkOTp.jpg

John Luder

Mine took less than two weeks to southern Cal.
I picked my normal size of 38. It was a 38, but all the lining made it too snug.
They honored their exchange policy of paying return shipping to exchange for another size on the first order.
I emailed directly to Paul and Angela, I think it was.
They mailed the second as soon as I emailed them the USPS tracking number. I took the 40, which fits well, but I can only put a very thin down vest under it and still zip it. Should have gone 42. And, there's a lot of 'alpaca' in the sleeve lining that scrunches things at the cuff-end, making a long-sleeved shirt bunch up a bit.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, not that I'm in your size range at 5'7", 135.
I do like my Bronson. All the more so since it roughed it up and took the sheen off of the cotton shell.
I stood it next to my father's Arnoff B-15; the colors of the OD shell and collar were almost an exact match.