• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson B-10 Size question

rob20uk

Hey All,

Just a quick question, I have an eastman A2, A1 and G1 all in 44. I am a 42 in the Aero Highwayman. If I get a Bronson B-10 what size do you think I should go for?

Thanks for any help.

petermack09

Hi Rob,, you seem to be wearing the same size as me in all your jackets. I find the bronson in a size 44 fits me perfectly, hope this helps.

nanoshores

I recently purchased both types of Bronson b-10 these were the measurements I made from them. They were both labelled size 42 but the Olive was a size smaller and has been returned. (Also there was a stitching error on the left lapel).
Khaki - Size 42
Shoulder - 50cm
Chest - 125cm
Length - 64cm
Sleeve - 66cm

Olive - Size 42
Shoulder - 48.5cm
Chest - 120cm
Length - 63.5cm
Sleeve - 66cm

The Khaki fits me perfectly (I usually take a size 40) Bear in mind as this is a winter jacket I wear a thick sweater underneath.

The Olive was tight under the arms and probably suits someone that usually takes a size 38 jacket.

I guess the moral of the story is double check the jacket measurements and also contact Bronson Customer Support prior to a purchase to make sure the size you buy fits your requirements. Sadly the advertised sizing is more of a rough guide. Angela at Bronson was very helpful and they quickly offered a suitable replacement .
6EAA3522-46EA-4621-BAAA-6BEF564DD2F1.jpeg
A6A7A937-427C-47C9-B630-941CB92206A0.jpeg