• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson A-4 and Navy watch caps

Greg Gale

Since I had a package coming from China anyway, I ordered a Bronson A-4 cap and a Navy watch cap. I already had an A-4 from Man The Line, but it has a giant seam running through it, it has a weird, square shape and it's too light in color. I also have a current issue Navy watch cap, which is nice, but quite thick and bulky.

The Bronson caps cost 11 GBP each, and I couldn't be happier with them. Both have seams, but very, very well hidden, hardly noticeable. They have a very nice shape, they're not overly thick and fluffy, and the color is spot on. I only wish Bronson would make a matching GI scarf. The one I have from MTL is too light in color.

Man The Line on the left, Bronson on the right:

IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1409.jpg

Current issue Navy cap on the left, Bronson on the right:

IMG_1411.jpg

Spot the seam:

IMG_1412.jpg

Cocker

Was looking for one! Do you have a link, Greg?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Carl

Have always fancied having a US Navy knitted watch cap ! . how easy is it to order direct from Bronson ????

Greg Gale

First you have to register on superbuy. Then you can paste taobao links to the search field, and buy the stuff you want. Several items from different sellers if you like. It will all be google translated to English. They will be sent to a Chinese warehouse where they will open them and send you photos. Once they're in the warehouse you can select the items you want to be packed and shipped to you. It's very straightforward, give it a try ;)

Cocker

Thanks Greg, will have a look! How much shipping were you charged from China to your place?

Greg Gale

It was about 50 bucks for the 2 caps and the jacket, but you get to chose what service you want to use. You can go cheaper.

MikeyB-17

Quite intrigued by those myself. I have a Pike Brothers Watch cap which is really too tight despite theoretically being ‘one size fits all ‘. Tried to stretch it to no avail. Ideally I’d like a Buzz Ricksons but I’m not paying 70-plus quid for one, and never found one cheap enough second hand. Ah well, I said that about A-10 gloves too, and I finally got a pair of those.

Cocker

A-10 gloves are a piece of garment I wouldn’t try to get on the cheap side, same as all other leather clothes. On the opposite, a watch cap is something I won’t worry too much about.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Cocker

Aaaah shit, just a couple weeks too late! I'll wait for my first order to turn up, see how it's going, and who knows... Let me know how this turns out!

B-Man2

They match nicely!
Not sure I could wade through the translation to purchase what I wanted , but you did well.

Cocker

MEanwhile, my order is still stuck at customs since 03.11... I hate this effin' bureaucracy!!