• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco Mfg Corp

Carl

While perusing my contracts list , i noticed that under the Bronco heading they show no contracts for the AC ?? Was BRONCO an abbreviation ?? Seems strange that the vast amount of jackets that were made by them are completely missing from the list ??

confused.com !!! o_Oo_Oo_O

tibor

Carl, I’m confused too but mostly by your question. I’m not following what you’re asking and it’s making me feel like I’m not worthy of forum participation...:eek:

Carl

Carl, I’m confused too but mostly by your question. I’m not following what you’re asking and it’s making me feel like I’m not worthy of forum participation...:eek:
Everbody is worthy Tibor !! no one is better than anyone else !.
What ill do is post a pic of the Bronco contracts between 41 and 46 . It is very odd indeed , and might help in understanding my question .
This is the listing of contracts supplied to Bronco . Now , any contract with a value of less than $50k is not entered as it was deemed insignificant to the war effort .
upload_2018-10-6_11-21-22.png

What was the procurment price of an A2 ? about 9 dollars ? When looking at Gary Eastmans A2 book , it shows at least one contract of $472k for the 19172P contract . Seems a little odd that such a vast amount of money was overlooked .

C

Carl

I cant seem to find any information about the company at all ,apart from that they were still going in the late 40's early 50's .No history whatsoever

2BM2K

According to the Goodwear website Bronco Mfg, United Sheeplined and I. Spiewak & Sons companies were owned by the family of Isaac Spiewak.

Don't know if that is of any help?

Carl

According to the Goodwear website Bronco Mfg, United Sheeplined and I. Spiewak & Sons companies were owned by the family of Isaac Spiewak.

That might just do !!! thank you so much !! ill go and see what i can find in my lists under those names !!

Many thanks again

Carl

Nothing at all for any of those @2BM2K , Its really very strange indeed !!

Pilot

Sure is, they supplied the military and not only civilian markets.

Last edited: