• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco 1761 (Last Contract Type A-2)

M3Cavalry

Yes they were. And I would dearly LOVE to convince people to want a cowhide jacket, but I find that only the most budget minded customers ever opt for cow when horse is available. We may know what is correct and may have spent years studying these jackets, but ultimately this is a business and I have to make what sells and what the people want. I can get my hands on some truly glorious cow these days but alas market demands and all. I really cannot tell you how many times I have had that conversation with customers about correct to contract hides, but almost invariably the answer is ...”but Horse”

DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard that cow can be more supple and can show more character faster--true? Also, any chance you'll do an AN-J-3 at any point?

M3Cavalry

DD, I should also say that I've admired your work for a while and am really glad to see another American high-end repro manufacturer on the scene.