• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broken snap (on day 3) — is this normal?

fighterjock

Upgrade to Prym 6 Luftwaffe System, they never do that. United Carr doesn't hold a candle up to the "Old Lugerhead Method"

Attachments

• HPIM1779.JPG
    HPIM1779.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 184

Showerfan

David as Eastman was very cool about it - he is sending a courier service to fetch the jacket at my house in Berlin tomorrow. It’ll be 30 degrees in berlin this weekend, so I won’t be able to wear it anyway. Hope to have it back by next week.

Now if Bill Kelso and Aero would start to sew my orders, I wouldn’t have to worry about only having one A-2!

mulceber

Well..... now that you have some free time on your hands ..... maybe it’s time to start looking around for your next A2 purchase . I think a Weber is in order... how about you??;):D

See, my thinking would be that, with three A-2s on order, now would be a great time to put in an order for a shearling jacket for winter. But Werber is a solid choice. ;)