• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bridges at Toko Ri Jacket

jschare

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea what contract William Holden's jacket in the Bridges at Toko Ri is? Is it a M-422a? A 55J14? An AN-6552? A jacket made by the costume department?

g114-vi.jpg

g116-vi.jpg

Peter Graham

Hmm, dark goatskin, dark mouton, the cut of the pockets and what looks like a blackened Conmar zipper. Looks like my Foster AN-J-3a but I'm sure someone will know for sure.

I have been to the G&B Showroom in San Diego and the reporductions they produce of that jacket are beautiful, not to mention the high quality of the patches they put on.

jschare

I know many of you will think this to be sacrilegious but here is my Cagleco I had patched with a Bridges at Toko Ri patch from Gibson & Barnes. This is just the VF-192, Golden Dragons, patch so far. I haven't put the other two on yet. I'm not planning on selling the jacket so I wanted set up so I could enjoy it.

DSCF0939.jpg

DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF0936.jpg

Peter Graham

jschare said:
I know many of you will think this to be sacrilegious but here is my Cagleco I had patched with a Bridges at Toko Ri patch from Gibson & Barnes.

Not sacrilegious at all. It looks great. No disrespect to the jacket but it's not hugely rare and the label is missing so why not patch it in a way that makes you happy ?