• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bridges at Toko Ri Jacket

Thomas Koehle

sacrileg i put the Patches meant to be worn on a M422 on a G1 - anyway as far as the Toko Ri Story is victious (off course with a real background) i do not feel ashamed to wear the jacket in my farb version ... :) (unfortunately still ain't cold enuff for a mouton-collar jacket ...)

X7NsAqP.jpg

B-Man2

"G-1" appear since 1947, so we cant classify m422a as a G-1
I didn’t want to say anything negative but I knew this was a G-1 from the start. You’re correct in that the jacket should have been a M-422a but incorrect in thinking this jacket was an M-422a.
No harm no foul.. Cheers.

Wholenineyards

Your jacket, your patches.. Go nuts...
Seconded. Truly. Hey, if I take any jacket, put any patches on it, put it on, sit myself in any one aeroplane, give it a burst of gas and suddenly the wheels leave the ground, I will have a genuine flight jacket, right? Obviously it will even be more nifty in a Helicopter, as only the rotor speed has to be sufficiently high to be considererd flying, even when still on the ground. So I figure I can sit in any one burning and turning helo on the ground with any jacket covered with any patches... and I will be wearing a genuine flight jacket, eh? That’s like... way cool, isn’t it, isn’t it though..?Standard.