• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brass Protectors for Pencil Slots.

devilish

Hi Gents, looking to find a couple to go in the pocket of my B-15C. Apparently these aren't that easy to find so if anyone has a spare or two please let me know. Thanks.

devilish

If I have time I'll take a photo or two of the ones that I do have in the other B-15C Mod I own. Modern Alpha MA-1's (at least the U.S. made ones) have a plastic version in their pencil slots. These look pretty much like a Bic pen top without the 'prong' to hook it to something.
I tried Charles at HPA and he was super helpful as always but said that without an original purchase receipt Buzz Rickson makes it very difficult to get spare parts. It has to be treated like a warranty claim.

devilish

Ok, it's just a quick phone pic but it doesn't really need to be a masterpiece. This is the brass pencil slot protector that comes in two of the slots on the sleeve pocket of a Buzz Rickson B15-C Mod.

image_zpsauqfait7.jpg