• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRANDED GARMENT INC.

PeterRocco

Hi
Anybody heard of this Leather Jacket Company. I think Made in USA IN NEW YORK?
Thank You
Pete

Attachments

• F4BDB48A-EA2B-44F9-BA8C-CE6018989CD1.jpeg
    F4BDB48A-EA2B-44F9-BA8C-CE6018989CD1.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 801
  • C3E44936-813A-4312-8B8A-76691A7C4DC2.jpeg
    C3E44936-813A-4312-8B8A-76691A7C4DC2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 802

daw

They made decent issued a2's, I think in the early 90's. I know they were based in Long Island City NY. I got a custom G1 from them and had to file a Paypal dispute to get them to deliver it. I'm not even sure they're still in business.

PeterRocco

Hi
Nice talking to you. Thank You Very Helpful. Just Bought On E Bay one of their Racer Jackets. Great Price too $88.00. LOOKS MINT! Did not receive it yet.
I Have in the Past Collected SCHOTT Jackets. Sold most but still have a Few. I have my Original 1974 Brown SCHOTT Bomber Jacket Mint Condition. I bought when I was in High School..

Attachments

• 2A38C1B3-F265-4599-A402-F265B58E1AC3.jpeg
    2A38C1B3-F265-4599-A402-F265B58E1AC3.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 839

busdrivermike

I’ve got G1 made for the coast guard and A2 from them, both on eBay, great jackets, they used to have
An online Store but that seemed to have disappeared about a year ago.
I was looking at a motorcycle jacket here in a pawn shop, done up for a Rolling Stones show
That’s very similar in style to the one you the pics you shared
But it’s just a little to snug to be a practical wearing jacket, if it were 52 like yours I’d be wearing it.
I spoke to them on the phone once, said they would make me a jacket in any leather and color.

PeterRocco

Hi
NIice have all this Great Information. Jacket is Coming in Mail today.
Happy to hear your Jackets from them were made Nice. Wonder why they took down their on line sight? Can ‘t find and info on the Computer. Like anything else today Vintage Leather Jackets were made with thicker leather. I’m used to SCHOTT LEATHER. I will post more when I get the Jacket.
Thanks
Pete

PeterRocco

Hi
NIice have all this Great Information. Jacket is Coming in Mail today.
Happy to hear your Jackets from them were made Nice. Wonder why they took down their on line sight? Can ‘t find and info on the Computer. Like anything else today Vintage Leather Jackets were made with thicker leather. I’m used to SCHOTT ethe LEATHER. I will post more when I get the Jacket.
Thanks
Pete

Hi
Received the Jacket. Great Condition but Leather Quality is no way like a SCHOTT Leather Jacket. Not as Thick feels Very Thin. Construction and Zippers are Very Good. Just Not Happy with the Leather. I did use Picards Black Conditioner on it. Worked Great!

MikeyB-17

Thicker leather isn’t necessarily better. Thinner stuff can be a lot more comfortable and easy to wear, as long as it’s tough enough. I used to think that thicker leather was the only way to go, but have found from experience that lighter, more flexible stuff is not so much hard work.

daw

Peter, I hope you warm up to the new jacket. Wear it a while before you decide it's not up to scratch.

busdrivermike

If you can please share some pics of this jacket, it looks like it’s
Got some interesting details, underarm gussets ect....

Dmags

I bought a branded garments bike jacket a couple of month ago on a whim because the price was great. I was looking for a schott jacket but the prices where just too high. Good to see other people rocking this gear. It seems tough as nails.

Attachments

• B6AFCE54-079A-41DC-9F22-D015CAA5E2AA.jpeg
    B6AFCE54-079A-41DC-9F22-D015CAA5E2AA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 714
  • 5BE69C4A-F412-4472-8717-55FE64CCEE08.jpeg
    5BE69C4A-F412-4472-8717-55FE64CCEE08.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 740

Kennyz

The Branded Garments jackets I've got experience with are great, well constructed, and solid. Hope you'll like the jacket better with time, PeterRocco.

Ken

Hi
Anybody heard of this Leather Jacket Company. I think Made in USA IN NEW YORK?
Thank You
Pete