• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRANDED GARMENT INC.

Banzai

This is my Branded Garments A2, I love it.
Of the modern issued A-2s, Branded/Orchard were probably the best. They only had the contract for a year or two. I've had my eyes open trying to find one for a long time.
When I was issued mine in 2004, all the A-2s at base supply were Avirex.

B-Man2

Of the modern issued A-2s, Branded/Orchard were probably the best. They only had the contract for a year or two. I've had my eyes open trying to find one for a long time.
When I was issued mine in 2004, all the A-2s at base supply were Avirex.
Hi Banzai
If you don’t mind me asking,
What size are you ?

w1rc

They are also known as ORCHARD M/C Dist. They made G-1 jackets in 1986 under government contract. it is unclear if Branded Garments or Orchard M/C ever actually had a contract to make any A-2s for the Air Force but they made them for the general market. They also made S and L in many of the sizes.

Last edited:

Fredie

They are also known as ORCHARD M/C Dist. They made G-1 jackets in 1986 under government contract. it is unclear if Branded Garments or Orchard M/C ever actually had a contract to make any A-2s for the Air Force but they made them for the general market. They also made S and L in many of the sizes.
Is it confirmed that the Branded Garments / Orchard MC A-2's were not made as USAF issue jackets ?

JonnyCrow

Ok Ritchy , only issued one I have is a 94 saddlery cooper still with the two velcro patches on mint condition mind

Ritchy

@JonnyCrow Thanks, I already have a 46R modern cooper A2 but I think a 46L will fit better. Do you have one ?
PXL_20221029_101907616.jpg
?

Hazayad

I believe that there is no doubt that they had a contract for the USAF. Here's mine which was issued to a mate of mine, F4 driver, who gave it to me last year.
IMG_20221029_135656744.jpg

Shropshire-lad

I have a Branded/Orchard G1 I picked up on Ebay that I’m thinking of moving on in a 46” if anyone is interested? £200 plus post - if anyone interested I’ll post pictures up on the Sale page. UK only. Let me know.

busdrivermike

I recently spoke to the owner of branded leather and he
Is winding down operation, he said it’s been long enough
He’s selling a few motorcycle jackets and vests still on Etsy
But has taken down the website and is planning on taking time
For his family.