• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New ELC A-2 Size 44 US$999

Brettafett

Well, still pricey. Add postage and if outside the US, import charges and duties... Ow.
Stock sizing, off the rack. I have been aware of this seller for a while and wonder if these guys are affiliated with HPA? These jacket seem to be one-offs.
They do have a Make an Offer option... So, if you are looking for a std size ELC and live in the US, go for it!

CBI

HOWEVER...........if you add one of their jackets to your "watch list", they might contact you offering another $100 off, happened to me last week.......total $300 off the regular price is pretty darn good! No I didn't bite, maybe next year.

Brettafett

For sure! As far as Eastman's go, if you find something in your size, its a great way to grab a bargain. Seeing as its THAT time of year, one could try the "Xmas gift' angle with low value etc, for overseas buyers... (though this no longer seems to work for me).
If they had something in my size that I was keen on, I'd be tempted for sure.

ausreenactor

HOWEVER...........if you add one of their jackets to your "watch list", they might contact you offering another $100 off, happened to me last week.......total $300 off the regular price is pretty darn good! No I didn't bite, maybe next year.

I just delete those without reading them... Waiting and watching....

ausreenactor

You're on the money. Got a 5% and 8% discount message today. ELC RW 1401-P for $1037 plus shipping. Why wouldn't you?

ausreenactor

Going a JA Dubow next to ship to Ties from within the EU.

The B-6 with the discount is looking good for the new year....